CrowdStrike Falcon X Elite
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Falcon X Elite: Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Maximize your investment in Falcon X Premium with access to a CrowdStrike threat intelligence analyst whose mission is helping you defend against adversaries targeting your organization.
Tap into the Insight of CrowdStrike Intelligence
A truly effective cybersecurity program requires relevant, timely and actionable threat intelligence, but tracking scores of adversaries and analyzing their tradecraft requires a massive effort. CrowdStrike Falcon X Elite was created to help organizations focus on what matters most - threats targeting your organization.
Falcon X Elite expands your CrowdStrike Falcon X Premium subscription by providing access to CrowdStrike Intelligence experts. The Falcon X Elite team is staffed by seasoned intelligence analysts with unsurpassed expertise battling nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist adversaries. A Falcon X Elite intelligence analyst works directly with your team to learn the unique cybersecurity challenges your organization faces. This understanding enables the analyst to help you apply threat intelligence more effectively, defeating the adversaries targeting your organization.
The Falcon X Elite intelligence analyst is your point of contact for onboarding, product integrations, intelligence clarifications, training, personalized threat briefings and intelligence research. The analyst also provides proactive notifications of threats against your organization - going beyond product support to become an extension of your team.
Why Choose Falcon X Elite?
Elite provides access to an assigned CrowdStrike threat intelligence analyst with unsurpassed expertise battling nation-state and eCrime adversaries.
CrowdStrike Intel analysts understand your team’s intelligence requirements and focus on your cybersecurity priorities.
A CrowdStrike Intelligence expert will conduct threat research on your behalf.
Gartner states, "by 2021, endpoint protection platforms (EPPs) will provide automated, orchestrated incident investigation and breach response." CrowdStrike is making this prediction a reality by offering the first fully integrated threat intelligence and endpoint protection platform.
Falcon X automates the threat analysis process and delivers actionable intelligence and custom IOCs specifically tailored for the threats encountered on your endpoints. With this level of automation, you can stop picking and choosing which threats to analyze and start analyzing all threats.
Falcon X combines the tools used by world-class cyber threat investigators into a seamless solution and performs the investigations automatically. The integrated tool set includes malware analysis and malware search, and is enriched with threat intelligence. Falcon X enables all teams, regardless of size or sophistication, to understand better, respond faster and proactively get ahead of the attacker’s next move.
- CrowdStrike’s Elite analysts are a direct part of your team and have access to all CrowdStrike Intelligence resources
- Onboarding and integration is effortless - Elite analysts will understand your threat landscape and immediately help you operationalize threat intelligence.
- Direct access means that when you ask questions, you get fast results through instant messages, email, text and phone
Relevant and Actionable
- Priority intelligence requirements (PIRs) align intelligence activities to the goals and strategies of your organization. An understanding of your PIRs helps CrowdStrike know what is important to you.
- PIRs enable proactive alerts when CrowdStrike detects related threat activity
- Quarterly refreshes keep PIRs up to date to reflect the ever-changing threat landscape
- When you submit a request for information (RFI)*, CrowdStrike will perform research on your behalf and deliver a custom intelligence response
- With a CrowdStrike Threat Graph Inquiry*, you can identify whether an indicator is unique to your environment or focused on a specific sector or region
* Quantity Limits Apply
- One-on-one threat briefs expose recent activity against your company, industry and region
- CrowdStrike global threat briefs uncover global threats, shares emerging trends and exposes evolving adversarial tradecraft
Training and Collaboration
- Elite includes training credits* that your team can use for online or instructor-led intelligence courses
- Also included are passes to attend Fal.con*, CrowdStrike’s annual user conference
- You’ll also collaborate with CrowdStrike through membership on the technical advisory board and in product beta programs
* Quantity Limits Apply
Falcon X Capabilities
Choose the option that suits you best
Automatically investigate incidents and accelerate alert triage and response. Built into the Falcon Platform, it is operational in seconds.
Falcon X Premium
Premium adds threat intelligence reporting and research from CrowdStrike experts - enabling you to get ahead of nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist adversaries.
Falcon X Elite
Elite expands your team with access to an intelligence analyst to help defend against adversaries targeting your organization.
Falcon X Premium
Falcon X Elite
As part of the CrowdStrike Falcon platform, there is nothing new to install, deploy or manage. Falcon detections are enriched with threat intelligence on Day One.
Falcon X automates malware analysis and malware search, reducing the time and skills required for incident investigations.
|Indicators of Compromise (IOCS)
Falcon X delivers IOCs derived from malware found on your endpoints and provides access to the global CrowdStrike IOC feed.
CrowdStrike Intelligence reports expose malicious actors, tools and methods. Reports include daily alerts, in-depth research and strategic insights for cybersecurity leadership.
Monitor social media, paste sites, DDoS attacks and botnets for activity against your organization, brand, infrastructure or employees.
Orchestrate defenses with YARA and SNORT rules created and validated by CrowdStrike Intelligence experts.
|Assigned Intel Analyst
Gain direct access to an assigned CrowdStrike Intelligence expert for up to four named contacts.
|Requests for Information
A CrowdStrike Intelligence expert conducts threat research on your behalf and provides a custom intelligence report.
|Priority Intelligence Requirements
PIRs help align your intel activities with company strategy. CrowdStrike collects your PIRs and proactively notifies you if activity against your PIRs is observed.
Download the CrowdStrike Falcon X Elite Datasheet (.PDF)