CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent
Cloud-native Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
Falcon Prevent: Cloud-native Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
Falcon Prevent offers the ideal AV replacement solution by combining the most effective prevention technologies with full attack visibility and simplicity - you'll be up and ready immediately.
Industry-Recognized Legacy AV Replacement
For organizations struggling with the ineffectiveness and complexity of legacy antivirus solutions, CrowdStrike® Falcon Prevent™ is here to help. Falcon Prevent delivers superior protection with a single lightweight agent that operates without the need for constant signature updates, on-premises management infrastructure or complex integrations. Even the largest organizations can be up and running in minutes with Falcon Prevent.
Certified to replace legacy antivirus products - Independent testing at AV-Comparatives and SE Labs has certified Falcon Prevent's antivirus capabilities. Falcon Prevent has also been validated for PCI, HIPAA, NIST and FFIEC regulatory requirements.
Key Benefits of Choosing Falcon Prevent
CrowdStrike's cloud-native next-gen antivirus protects against all types of attacks from commodity malware to sophisticated attacks - even when offline.
FAST & EASY DEPLOYMENT
Falcon Prevent is fully operational in seconds, no need for signatures, fine-tuning, or costly infrastructure.
From initial deployment through ongoing day-to-day use, Falcon Prevent operates without impacting resources or productivity.
Falcon Prevent protects endpoints against all types of attacks, from commodity malware to sophisticated attacks - even when offline.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence prevent known and unknown malware, adware and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs)
- Behavior-based indicators of attack (IOAs) prevent sophisticated attacks, including ransomware and fileless and malware-free attacks
- Exploit blocking stops the execution and spread of threats via unpatched vulnerabilities
- Detect and quarantine on write stops and isolates malicious files when they first appear on a host
- Threat intelligence prevention blocks activities known to be malicious
- Custom IOAs enable you to define unique behaviors to block
- Quarantine captures blocked files and allows access for investigation
- Script-based execution monitoring inspects and blocks malicious Microsoft Office macros
- Sensor tampering protection stops user or process attempts to manipulate or disable the CrowdStrike Falcon sensor
Full attack visibility at a glance
For unparalleled alert context and visibility, Falcon Prevent:
- Provides details, context and history for every alert
- Unravels an entire attack in one easy-tograsp process tree enriched with contextual and threat intelligence data
- Maps alerts to the MITRE Adversarial Tactics, Techniques and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK) framework for quick understanding of even the most complex detections
- Keeps detection details for 90 days
- Purpose-built in the cloud to eliminate complexity and simplify deployment across an organization's entire estate of endpoints
- Broad platform support including Windows, Windows Server, macOS and Linux
- Lightweight Falcon agent running on each endpoint includes all the prevention technologies required to protect the endpoint, whether it is online or offline
- Covers the numerous gaps that are often left by legacy AV solutions
Simple, fast and lightweight
The cloud-native CrowdStrike Falcon platform and lightweight Falcon agent eliminate complexity and simplify endpoint security operations.
- Falcon operates without constant signature updates, complex integrations or on-premises equipment
- The lightweight agent bears little impact on endpoints, from initial install to day-to-day use - no reboot is required after installation
- Minimal CPU overhead restores system performance and end-user productivity
- It works on Day One, deploys in minutes and is immediately operational
- It is automatically kept up to date with cloudnative architecture and SaaS delivery
- Falcon provides broad platform support including Windows, Windows Server, macOS and Linux
- Automated IOA remediation streamlines the removal of artifacts that may lead to reinfection
Download the CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent Datasheet (.PDF)