CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection Elite
Take Breach Prevention to the Next Level
CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection Elite
Contact us for Pricing!
Get a Quote
CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint and Identity Protection Elite stops breaches by combining next-gen AV (NGAV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), managed threat hunting, integrated threat intelligence and IT hygiene. In addition, Falcon Elite enables frictionless identity security with realtime threat prevention and IT policy enforcement using identity, behavioral and risk analytics.
Take breach-stopping power to the next level with integrated endpoint and identity protection, expanded visibility, and elite threat-hunting.
Advanced Breach Protection
CrowdStrike Falcon Elite is the industry's only unified solution combining next-gen AV (NGAV) and endpoint detection and response (EDR), with real time identity protection, elite threat hunting and IT hygiene.
- Stops breaches by providing unified endpoint and identity protection
- Provides unparalleled real-time visibility of events and activities across endpoints and identities
- Accelerates investigation and remediation and ensures stealthy attacks don’t go undetected 24/7
- Orchestrates and automates complex workflows with Falcon Fusion to simplify security operations and accelerate response
- Shows you the big picture with CrowdScore, your enterprise threat score
- Reveals areas of exposure and elevates your security expertise and capabilities
- Reduces cost and complexity by eliminating the need for constant signature updates, on-premises management infrastructure and complex integrations
- Enables the industry's fastest deployment and rapid operationalization - without requiring a reboot after installation
- Only CrowdStrike provides full, automated protection across endpoints without impacting endpoint performance and end-user productivity
Reduces Operational Costs
Reduces Endpoint Costs
Improves Endpoint Performance
- Protects against the entire spectrum without requiring daily updates
- Combines the best prevention technologies: machine learning, AI, indicators of attack (IOAs), exploit blocking and more, to stop known and unknown malware, ransomware, malware-free, fileless and sophisticated and stealthy nation-state attacks
- Covers the gaps left by legacy AV and fully protects endpoints online and offline
- Prevents silent failure by capturing raw events for automatic detection of malicious activity, providing unparalleled visibility, proactive threat hunting and forensic investigation
- Unravels an entire attack in the easy-to-use CrowdScore Incident Workbench enriched with context and threat intelligence data
- Provides powerful response action to contain, investigate and remediate compromised systems
24/7 Managed Threat Hunting
- An elite team of security experts proactively hunts, investigates and advises on activity in your environment to ensure threats and high-priority alerts don’t get missed
- Alert prioritization uniquely pinpoints the most urgent threats in your environment and resolves false positives
- Guided response provides clarity on an attack and guidance on what to do next
- Enables unified visibility and actionable insights on workforce identities across multi-directory environments
- Delivers hyper-accurate detection of identitydriven threats, reducing response time dramatically
- Enables real-time prevention of identity attacks with conditional access policies
- Provides detailed visibility over applications, assets and user accounts
- Identifies rogue computers and unprotected systems
- Sees who and what is on your network at all times
- Provides detailed visibility on USB device usage
- Enables granular policy enforcement to ensure control over USB devices used in the environment
- Makes it easy to create, manage and enforce policies
- Defends against network threats and provides instant visibility to enhance protection and inform action
Integrated Threat Intelligence
- Enables you to fully understand the threats in your environment and easily prioritize responses with threat severity assessment
- Eliminates guesswork so you can respond to threats decisively
- Automatically determines the scope and impact of threats found in your environment
- Provides a broader set of indicators of compromise (IOCs) for faster, better protection
Protects against both malware and malware-free attacks; third-party tested and certified, allowing organizations to confidently replace their existing legacy AV
Endpoint Detection & Response
Delivers continuous and comprehensive endpoint visibility across detection, response and forensics, so nothing is missed and potential breaches can be stopped
Identifies unauthorised systems and applications, and alerts in real time to the use of privileged credentials in your environment, enabling faster remediation
Integrated Threat Intelligence
Integrates threat intelligence into endpoint protection, automating incident investigations and speeding breach response
Falcon Device Control
USB Device Protection
Enable safe and accountable USB device usage with effortless visibility and precise and granular control of USB device utilization
Threat Hunting Service
Identifies attacks and stops breaches 24/7 with an elite team of experts who proactively hunt, investigate and advise on threat activity in your environment
Falcon Firewall Management
Host Firewall Control
Provides simple, centralized firewall management, making it easy to manage and enforce host firewall policies
Falcon Identity Protection
Integrated Identity Security
Enables hyper accurate threat detection and real-time prevention of identity-based attacks
Real-Time Protection Against Identity-Based Attacks
Industry's only unified solution that combines endpoint protection with integrated identity security to stop all breaches
- Reduce the attack surface and get hyper-accurate detection of identity-based threats, extending MITRE ATT&CK coverage.
- Stop modern attacks like ransomware that use stolen credentials even when adversaries manage to get past an unprotected endpoint.
- Extend MFA protection to legacy applications and protocols often exploited by adversaries.
Unmatched Protection and Visibility
Unified dashboards provide an instant view of your endpoint security situation - what’s happening, who is at risk, etc
- Falcon Premium is the industry's only unified endpoint security solution combining next-generation AV, EDR, managed threat hunting, integrated threat intelligence and IT hygiene
Take Breach Protection to the Next Level
Visibility on assets, applications and user accounts
In addition to stopping breaches, Falcon Endpoint and Identity Protection Elite allows you to:
- Prepare before an attack occurs by adding the visibility you need to reveal areas of exposure - it identifies unprotected and rogue systems and monitors what applications and user accounts are being used in your environment
- Validate your readiness with health checks, proactive configuration and quarterly briefings, and security recommendations from CrowdStrike security experts
Simplicity, Efficiency and Completeness
Tens of thousands of endpoints operational in hours
- Includes all the components needed to anticipate, prevent, detect and respond to breaches
- Deploys in minutes and is immediately operational
- Virtually zero impact on endpoints
- Easy upgrade from an existing CrowdStrike solution and add capabilities delivered by the CrowdStrike Falcon Platform without requiring any deployment
- Automatically keeps up to date with SaaS delivery
- Adapts to all needs, growth and security status
- Integrated Falcon Fusion orchestrates and automates complex and repetitive tasks - from notifications to response workflows
Identity Threat Protection
Hyper-accurate detections and real time protection against identity-driven attacks
- Provides immediate visibility across a complex, hybrid identity landscape
- Auto-classifies every type of identity - human and service accounts, on-premise or cloud , regular or privileged users
- Detects suspicious lateral movement and anomalous authentication traffic in real time
- Provides deep insights into identity-based incidents and enables proactive threat hunting of identity-based threats
- Enforces risk-based conditional access policies to block or enforce MFA to prevent identity-attacks in real time
Detailed visibility over applications, assets and user accounts
- Identifies rogue computers instantly
- Sees who and what is on your network at all times<
- Finds unprotected systems
- Sees where and how user accounts are being used, including privileged accounts
- Gains real-time and historical inventory of application usage in your environment
AI Powered NGAV
AI powered Machine Learning and IOAs protect against attacks
- Protects against known and unknown malware, and malware-free or fileless attacks
- Combines the best and latest prevention technologies such as machine learning, AI, indicators of attack (IOAs) and more
- Eliminates ransomware
- Covers the gaps left by legacy AV
- Fully protects endpoints online and offline
- Cleans up known artifacts left behind from blocked malicious activity
Intelligent EDR automatically detects attacks and threat intel integration provides attribution
- Continuous raw event recording provides unparalleled visibility
- Full endpoint activity details enable proactive and managed threat hunting and forensic investigations
- Intelligent EDR automatically detects and intelligently prioritizes malicious and attacker activity, reducing alert fatigue by 90% or more
- Unravels entire attack in the easy-to-use Incident Workbench enriched with context and threat intelligence data
- Provides powerful response action to contain and investigate compromised systems, including on-the-fly remote access to endpoints to take immediate action
Managed Threat Hunting
An additional layer of monitoring and analysis to ensure that threats never get missed
Elevate your security efficiency with the expertise, assistance and knowledge with CrowdStrike’s elite team of security experts at your side at all times providing:
- Proactively hunts for threats 24/7, eliminating false negatives
- Uniquely pinpoints the most urgent threats in your environment and resolves false positives
- Threat hunters partner with your security operations team to provide clarity on an attack and guidance on what to do next.
Detailed visibility on USB devices utilization
Reduces the risks associated with USB devices by providing:
- Granular policy enforcement to ensure control over USB devices used in the environment
- Effortless visibility across USB device usage, including what files are being copied to USB storage
- Insightful dashboards automatically provide detailed information such as class, vendor, product, serial number
Host firewall management made easy
- Easily create, enforce and maintain firewall rules and policies
- Simplify operations by using the same lightweight Falcon agent, management console and cloud-native architecture
- Automatically identify and view specific activities, potential threats and network anomalies
Integrated Threat Intelligence
Fully understand the threats in your environment and what to do about them
Malware research and analysis at your fingertips:
- Eliminate guesswork and uncertainty to respond to threats decisively
- Automatically determine the scope and impact of threats found in your environment
- Easily prioritize responses with threat severity assessment
- Immediately get recovery steps and resolve incidents with in-depth threat analysis
- Find out if you are targeted, who is targeting you and how to prepare and get ahead
The Power of the Cloud
Tens of thousands of endpoints operational in hours
CrowdStrike's cloud-native platform eliminates complexity and simplifies endpoint security operations to drive down operational cost
- Reduced cost and complexity: Operates without the need for constant signature updates, on-premises management infrastructure or complex integrations.
- Protection of the crowd: Allows everyone to be protected against a threat encountered in just one environment. Automatically scales to adapt to growth and changing needs.
- Restores endpoint performance: Installation and day-to-day operations bear zero impact on endpoints - even when analyzing, searching and investigating.
- Works on day one: Deploys and is operational in minutes.
Compare Falcon Endpoint Protection Solutions:
CrowdStrike offers premium support services to assist you with deployment and ongoing use of the CrowdStrike Falcon platform to ensure your success in keeping your environment secure and stopping breaches.
The CrowdStrike support organization is dedicated to resolving any issues quickly and effectively
CrowdStrike provides multiple levels of support so you can choose the level that best fits your organization’s requirements and ensures that you receive the most benefit from your investment in CrowdStrike.
CrowdStrike provides four levels of support:
Standard Support is bundled free with all Falcon subscriptions, providing basic support services, with a next-business-day response service level agreement (SLA).
Express Support is designed for customers in small to medium-sized enterprise environments where deployment and operational issues must be addressed as quickly as possible.
Express Support provides everything included in Standard Support, plus:
- Prioritized case handling
- Quarterly health checks and reports
- Knowledge transfer opportunities
- Access to CrowdStrike’s team of technical account managers (TAMs) for product advice and issue escalation
- Enhanced knowledge base
- Premium video and webinar content
Essential Support is designed for mid-sized enterprise environments. From planning your deployment to ongoing operations, CrowdStrike’s team of support professionals understands the importance of your mission and are committed to working with you to avoid problems and resolve issues as quickly as possible.
Companies that value proactive engagement to avoid issues and fast and predictable access to support will benefit from this service.
Essential Support provides everything included in Express Support, plus:
- 30 days of personalized onboarding support
- Invitations to Beta Programs
- Periodic proactive calls from a TAM
- Reports covering the overall health of your CrowdStrike deployment, best practices, tuning, case status and reviews of new product features and capabilities
Elite Support is the highest level of support provided by CrowdStrike. A named TAM works closely with you as an extension of your team.
Elite Support builds on CrowdStrike Essential Support and adds the following:
- Custom reporting
- Weekly scheduled meetings
- On-site visits (up to quarterly)
- Product management team access
- Named TAM
|Support Portal (Knowledge Base, Case Submissions)
|24/7/365 Phone Support for Emergencies
|Live Chat (Business Hours)
|Priority Case Assignment
|Premium Support Content (Articles, Videos, Webinars)
|Access to TAM Team for Product Advice and Escalations
|Technical Account Management
|Proactive Case Management
|Weekly Deployment Follow-up Meetings
|Quarterly Health Checks
|Beta Program Invitations
|Ad-hoc Product Guidance and Knowledge Transfer
|First 30 Days Ramp-Up
|1:1 Quick Start Call
|Weekly and Monthly Premium Support Newsletters
- Standard: The support engineer responds to technical issues within one business day of a call or one business hour for critical issues.
- Express, Essential: The support engineer responds to technical issues within four business hours of a call or one business hour for critical issues.
- Elite: The support engineer responds to technical issues within four business hours of a call or one business hour for critical issues.
24x7 Critical Issue Support
- Standard: For critical technical issues (P1 - Network down), the support team is available around the clock.
- Express, Essential and Elite: For critical technical issues, the team will be available around the clock, escalating issues as appropriate for the quickest possible resolution. You will be given a dedicated phone number for these critical cases.
Prioritized Case Handling
- Express, Essential and Elite Support cases take precedence over Standard cases at the same priority level.
- Essential and Elite: During periodic calls scheduled at your convenience, a member of the TAM team will provide Q&A or just-in-time training on topics of your choice, updates on the latest product features, and general platform health checks.
- Standard: When determined the issue could be caused by a defect in the product, a case will be opened on the customer’s behalf and managed to resolution.
- Express, Essential and Elite: When determined the issue could be caused by a defect in the product, the customer’s ticket will take precedence over others within the same priority level.
Feature requests should be submitted through the Ideas section in the Falcon Support Portal where they are regularly reviewed and prioritized by the product teams.
Technical Account Manager Team
- Express, Essential and Elite: You receive direct access to the TAM team, which will be your liaison to support and product management.
Download the CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection Elite Datasheet (.PDF)
Download the CrowdStrike Falcon Support Datasheet (.PDF)